Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My First Blog

So, this is the first blog I have posted like this. I mean, I have posted blogs on myspace before, but this is one that I am really hoping to keep up on. Myspace takes forever to load and I just kind of hate it.

So, my name is Elizabeth Davis, f/k/a Elizabeth Perkins. I was born in San Diego, California, raised in Seattle, Washington until I was 12. It was at that point that I moved with my mother to Bangor, Maine. My father followed shortly there after.

I'm now 24 years old, married to Patrick and have three beautiful kids. Michael, age 9 (yes, I was young), Summer, age 5 and Jason, age 3 months. I'm a stay at home mom who volunteers as a Cub Scout Leader and Daisy Scout Leader. I also sell Avon to make a little extra money. My life is not always exciting, but it is my life, so welcome to it.

No comments: