Michael was just getting ready to go to bed and decided to give me an extra long hug...This landed him in some serious trouble. I ended up snuggling with him for a while. Well, then when he jumped down, he looked at me, grinned and asked, "Can I have some popcorn?" (he all ready had some cookies) Now, how could I say no to that?
Jason all ready snuggled in bed, Summer and Michael have gone to bed now. Pat is working. Poor guy went in at 5 this evening, works until at least 11 and then has to work 9-6 tomorrow. Hopefully, he will be back in time for the Superbowl...
The other day, I did a page for Jason and wanted to share some pictures. The idea for this was in one of the many books that my aunt gave me and I'm really proud of it:
Cool stuff huh? Anyway, that's it. That's all I have for tonight.
Love and hugs all...
1 comment:
Holy Cow! That page is awesome! And I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it! It is really cool! You go Girl.
BTW I did not end up getting up there to weigh in, very long story...but I will next week!
Take care hon.
Love aunt Dee Dee
Post a Comment