Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just another day....

So, Friday afternoon, I took the kids to L.L. Bean to get their backpacks. They REALLY, REALLY wanted their names stitched on them, but I just couldn't see paying someone else to do something that I could handle myself....So, I got some iron-on patches and this was the result:



Not too shabby if I do say so myself...Then today, we went and got them shoes and socks and underwear...you know..the fun stuff. LOL.

Nothing too exciting. My friend Becky became delayed in getting down to NC. Please pray for her and her daughters. Hopefully they will be able to get to NC soon.

Jessi is leaving the 15th, Tracy the 25th and Megan and Bre will be gone by the end of the month as well, sooo BOOOOOOO!!!

I've started planning Jason's birthday party. He's going to have two. A BBQ on September 12 at our house and another at the YWCA Pool on September 13. The party at the pool is pretty much just for kiddos, but there will be some adults there as well. We will work it out.

I forgot to mention last week that my old washer and dryer (Bessie and Bertha) finally crapped out:



They ran me a good 4+ years, but alas, Bre broke my dryer while doing laundry and thus, they are no more. Fear not though, for in their place, I got these bad "girls":




Front Loaders BABY!!! They are sweet!!

So, I'm waiting for my pillows to dry before I go to bed, but I think I'm going to go paint my nails perhaps...Pleasant dreams all....

No comments: