Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Changes

Well, as some of you have found out all ready, Patrick and I have seperated. It has taken me sometime to come to terms with it, but I finally have. I have my car finally and my plan is to try and get my CNA License. The class starts in January.

I don't want to say it has been a long time coming because I don't believe it was. I'm not sure where things went wrong, but I do think that at least for now, it is for the best and I'm not sure that a final divorce is in our future yet, but that is something that only time will tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart is with you...
Love Aunt Dee Dee

Anonymous said...

Mine also and love you mammie

Anonymous said...

Dont beat yourself up to much on your 101, you've got some good goals there, but remember Life can get in the way sometimes. My best to you and the kids. Love the pictures. I cant get over how much Jason has grown. Take care Love you much. Aunt Cheryl