I don't have any new news on my father. I try to keep my phone glued to my hip just in case SOMETHING, ANYTHING happens. All I know is that things are still very serious. While things are improving as far as his speech and strength go, he is still in a dangerous spot. One of his arteries is not letting ANY blood through and one is letting very little through. This leaves him in a very dangerous spot, but to go in and remove the clots is just as dangerous. I have faith he will be fine and nothing will happen again, but it's not a guarantee.
So, anyway. I'm tired, trying to not be emotional because that doesn't do anyone any good. And I think it may almost be bedtime.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Big Hugs and kisses. Love you lots and thinking of you. Aunt Cheryl
Post a Comment