Saturday, March 8, 2008

Angel Babies

I missed my gratitude journal entry on Wednesday, but here it is:
On Thursday, I lit a stairway of candles. This is no ordinary stairway of candles though. I've lit this stairway many times, but on this night, I lit it for Baby Devin. My hope is that my stairway of candles will help to light his way on his journey to heaven.
I can't even begin to imagine the pain that Natalie is going through. To try and try so hard and finally being pregnant with the baby they so deserved. Only a month away from delivering and then...nothing..emptiness. How sad. And unfair...and well, just plain shitty (excuse my language, but there is no other way to say it).
Natalie and Den, my heart goes out to you both and you will be in my thoughts and prayers for many, many days to come.


No comments: