First week of school and things have gone well for the kids.
I'm making some headway on my 101 project.
#3 Drink more water
Water and occasionally milk are all I have been drinking as of lately because I am trying to keep up with my calcium.
#10 Use Reusable grocery bags all the time
If I forget my bags, I buy new ones. It's that simple
#11 Dust the house every other week
I actually dusted last week and again today.
#39 Get Library Card
Done
#32 Walk Summer to school everyday that it isn't pouring
I've walked her to school and from school. It helps that I haven't had my car!
#37 Keep up on blog
Been trying really hard. The weekends find me busy. I may have to revise this to exclude the weekends.
#42 Read ten novels off the "classics" list
I'm almost done with Little Women
#48 Clean the bathroom once a week for 2 months
Cleaned last week and again today.
#55 Paint the laundry room
Working on this now. I'm pacing myself with it though and only doing it while Jason is napping.
#72 Be able to recite the state capitals
sTill up to Concord
#77 Use AbLounger one session per week
Used it last week, but haven't done it yet this week.
#91 Plant a tree
Planted a tree (with the help of Pat!)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOu GO girl!!!
Love, Jenny
Post a Comment