My boys... I love my boys. I mean, I love my girl too....but there is something about boys. They just melt my heart.
So, it's Wednesday...and that means that the new Real World/Road Rules Challenge starts tonight!!! Woot!!! I can't wait!!!! This is going to be like, 'Don't you dare bother me on Wednesday nights at 10...'
Tomorrow is weigh in day. I swear, if I wasn't nursing, this would have been the week that AF came to visit...I snacked...a lot, but I didn't go over my weekly points at all. So, we will see what happens tomorrow when I go in.
Not much has gone on today. And I don't think there will be much else going on for a while...so, even if I just write a little bit everyday to let you all know I am still alive....
Love and hugs
1 comment:
You have such cute boy, I love them all so much. And I am sure that you will do fine at the weigh in, I have high hopes for both of us.
Post a Comment