So, the kids were home today, but it was just like any other Monday. Boring, dull. And I didn't do ANYTHING.
Okay, so that' s not 100% true. I watched America's Next Top Model...and I'm still watching it. And now, I'm working on my scrapping area a little more while catching up on my computer time.
I did much better food wise today, so I'm hoping I have some good weight loss again this week.
I think that is all for now. Maybe. Maybe I'll write more later.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too funny reading this Liz, because yesterday I was on the couch all day full intentions on getting all of my reading done, two of my peers from nursing school called me at various points during the day, email chatting with my bestfriend Sharon throughout the day, and the next thing I new was a key was turning in the front door and Keith was home and it was after 8pm! I can't say I got much accomplished, I told Keith I think I kept falling asleep not really realizing it.
Here's a couple more tips you may choose to get into the habit of doing to help you loose that weight...
NO drinking through straws! Never!! Why? When you drink through a straw you also take in air which expands your tummy.
NO carbonated drink period. Regular or Diet, it doesn't matter don't drink it. Water, Crystal lite.
Do not drink 1/2 hour before a meal, during or 1/2 hour after a meal. Try it and you'll find you will eat less!!
Don't serve your meals on dinner plates, serve on your dessert plates and NO seconds. We do this in our house.
Give all that a serious try Liz and I bet you'll see some changes!! All of the above will help shrink your tummy alittle, and that's the important part as it will help make you feel fuller with less snacking.
:)
HUgs and LOve to you,
Jenny
Post a Comment