Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Oh my...why am I still up...

Very simply because I have been planning the rest of my Cub Scout meetings for the month. I want to make sure that my boys complete their Bear Trail before the Blue and Gold Banquet that is held in February. It looks like we are going to make it!!! And they may even get a couple of Arrow Points! Woot! LOL.

The other reason for me doing this is that I always put off planning my meetings until like, that day...and that is Procrastination!! And that is a NO-NO this year, remember? So, that is taken care of.

My plans for tomorrow? Nada really. I will probably go over to Kim's and watch The Biggest Loser ~ since she has it recorded and I can never seem to get any T.V. time around here (could it be this damn XBOX 360 that my husband is addicted to?). And well, that's probably about it. I suppose I could start brainstorming for my Daisy Scout Meeting that I will be having on Monday. Perhaps Kim and I could plan the rest of our meetings for the month....Then I don't have to worry about it anymore! *le sigh* We shall see if I feel up to it though.

Another entry will be made in my Gratitude Journal tomorrow as well. I haven't decided what I'm going to photograph yet, although I think I may just carry my camera with me everywhere tomorrow and just snap whatever moves me.....I have some ideas though.....

I go for surgery next week. Luckily, it's nothing major. Hopefully, my pains will go away. And I'll really have to start watching what I eat, although I should be doing that anyway. If I gain too much weight, it will put pressure on the rods in my back and cause me some serious pain. I really need to lose this weight. Once my treadmill gets up here, I can do some serious walking though. I can't walk outside with the baby, so I have to do it inside.....

I think that is all for now. No pictures today though. Sorry to all you picture junkies....

Loves.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yeay Liz for saying No-No to procrastination!! lol

I remember many nights creating the monthly calendar for my girl scout troop (but of course, it was typically at the last minute!!)

Ask hubby to please put the x-box thingy on pause and get the treadmill where you need it then give him a big sloppy kiss ;)

I learned a long time ago that "Baby, please do" lists work wonderfully!! I always start it with, "Baby, can you please attempt to get these things down within the next week"...works like a charm. ;)

Love,
Jenny