Today was weigh in day and well, it wasn't so good. At least not for me. I gained weight. :-( 0.6 pounds to be exact. I'm not going to let it get me down though. I'm going to do better next week.
This is my third week of doing WW and in the hand out they talk about habits....And they give you some questions and then you have to graph the answers to them. The "habits" that I need to work on are "Taking Care of Yourself" and "Learning from Experience". Neither of them surprise me. I don't take good care of myself. I'm usually last on my list. I need to start being on the top of my list again.
The other thing I've done today is go through the boxes of stuff my Aunt DeeDee gave me. She gave me a ton of scrapbooking stuff...stickers, paper, idea books (which I'm looking through now and getting inspired from!!!!), matts and just all kinds of goodies. I need to get more containers to hold things...
Well, I'm off for now. I'm going to keep looking at these books and see what kind of damage I can do...
Love and hugs...
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy them hon!
My second pass through all this stuff will probabaly uproot more!
Love ya
Aunt Dee Dee
Post a Comment